Our fourth graders are completing homework very well and are getting prepared for SES middle school model of fifth and sixth grades! Congratulations!
Homework, the Connecticut State Standards
and how some parents are feeling!
WEAR RED, WHITE , AND BLUE
ICE CREAM PARTY TOMORROW AFTERNOON!
Bring in Box tops! LAST DAY FRIDAY!
Send in non-perishable goods (check expiration date) or hygiene items–each item earns the fourth grade 10 spirit points! LAST DAY FRIDAY
GO FOURTH GRADE!
Math: We’re starting fractions
- Homework 6.3
- Green Light on Reflex at least three times a week
Reading: We’re starting “Marven and the Great Woods”
- Practice page 88, do the journal part as well
- Read 20 minutes independently
Grammar: We are working on Verb tenses
- Page 56 in Grammar
- TEST on Friday
Science: We’ll be investigating Magnetism Wednesday or Thursday
- Start working on your lab report for Magnetism Due next Wednesday
- Finish taking notes on Lesson 3 Magnetism
- Test Next Wednesday
Writing: Writing a Spring Haiku, READY to publish FRIDAY
- Do not forget to practice at least 20 minutes a day! You owe it to the rest of your band members!