Our fourth graders are completing homework very well and are getting prepared for SES middle school model of fifth and sixth grades! Congratulations!
Homework, the Connecticut State Standards
and how some parents are feeling!
Bring in Box tops
GO FOURTH GRADE!
Fourth grade is doing very well and putting forth great effort!
SBAC TESTING DATES:
- Hopefully we will have time to finish tomorrow.
- Monday May 1: MATH-CAT 10:30
- Tuesday, May 2: MATH-CAT (if needed) 10:30
- Thursday May 4,: MATH PERFORMANCE TASK 10:30
- Monday May 15: make-ups 10:30
Get plenty of rest, fresh air, exercise and good food to be at your best!
- Green Light on Reflex at least three times a week
- Read 20 minutes independently
Grammar: Verb Phrases– Main and helping Verbs
Monday Page 45
Tuesday Page 46
Wednesday Page 47
Thursday Page 48
Spelling: None this week
Social Studies: Presenting regions brochures TUESDAY
Science: “What is Electrical Current?” Lesson 2
We will finished the Static Electricity lab in class. Students should finish rewritting it and turn it in. Must be turned in either written neatly in pencil or typed. Click here for rubric Science Rubric for Investigations and Experiments
Technology: PRESENTING TOMORROW! Your brochure should be finished, take each page and make it into a slide for your presentation. Prepare for your presentation.
- Click here for updated rubric regions-rubric-1-31
- All categories should be completely researched.
- Remember to record your source on your citations page.
- Practice presentation
Writing: We will be working on a “How To” piece tomorrow, think of something you would like to teach the class. The second improved draft is due Monday.
- Morning Work: Describe spring, this is a gathering of your thoughts. It is not in complete sentences, just very descriptive phrases that touch the reader’s senses.
- Monday April 24, 2017, Jordyn and Aiyana @ 2:30
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, Haley @ 1:30
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, Amaree and Sadie @ 9:10
- Thursday April 27, 2017 Ella and Molly @ 1:00
- Do not forget to practice at least 20 minutes a day! You owe it to the rest of your band members!