Scotland Elementary School is hiring.
FINANCE COORDINATOR: 12 month position
The finance coordinator works under the supervision of the Superintendent of Schools to maintain the financial records of the school. The position is 1.0FTE for 2018-2019.
- High School Diploma; preference will be given to those with college credits or related job experience
- Two years of accounting experience with excellent financial organizational skills
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General Ledger accounting and financial reporting
- Handles Medical insurance
- Payroll and accounts payable
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Preparing Federal and State Grant Budgets and Reporting
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please email cover letter, application, resume, transcripts and three recent reference letters to Dr. Francis A. Baran, Superintendent of Schools at email@example.com
Position is open until filled.
Substitutes are needed for all positions. Please call or stop by for an application. Flexible schedule. Available positions; teacher, para, & RN. Competitive salaries.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, application (see link below) resume, unofficial transcript/coursework/certification, and 3 current letters of professional reference to: Dr. Catherine A. Pinsonneault, Principal, Scotland Elementary School, PO Box 97, Scotland, CT 06264.
Scotland School’s non-discrimination statement and contact information is available at www.scotlandelementaryct.com. EOE